Monday, April 6, 2009

Destination

3rd April 2009, I'm going to Melbourne, Australia. Thinking of how i would become like when i
live in Melbourne. Suddenly i saw a man standing infront of me with a nice pose. There he is:


He made me worried if i would become like him since I started living in Melbourne.

1st day in Melbourne. So excited!! Take a picture in Melbourne Airport 1st before leaving.
See, even the people behind also feel happy for me. 4th April 2009 is the day i 1st stepped on
Melbourne.



This is 3P. Get what it means? It shows how long u can park at the particular area. 3P means
you can park there for 3 hours only. Beyond that, you will kena black grandfather (Orrh Gong).



Another 3P. Are you thinking what i am thinking?



Another 3 again, this is the letter box right infront of my house. It is nothing related to the 3P.

No comments:

Post a Comment